Friday, October 9, 2009

New, but not fresh.

Hello everyone!

So I've just passed my first week of school. Exhausting? not really actually, but next week. I must be exhausted, even for 2 weeks. we're gonna have many daily review tests and on after next week, my mid term test will be facing me! Ohhhh what the? I just can say fighting for this.

Guys, I think I'm getting excited with many kind of stuffs. I want them all, I can't wait. OK I think you don't understand, I will explain it to you then(:

1. Let's talk about SHINee HEHEHE, shall we? They're still my property, 2 months later and I'll be their fans for a year<33>

Change?
Yeah, comeback of course!!! like what I've been predicting(: I wonder why they're always surprising their fans when they want to make a comeback. I was shocked at first to see that pict (as shocked as I saw romeo concept). Gothic thingy.... it's so contrast from their previous style. Remember? with full of colors and skinny jeans. I admit that I dislike their hairstylist...or their hairstylist is also their stylist(ha sang baek). If yes, well.. sir you should learn more about giving some hair style. But she/he did a good job for Taemin and Onew's hair.(though I prefer the old one (onew)
AND THE POINT IS!!!! OH YES I THINK I'M IN LOVEEEEEEEE. WHY TAEMIN WHY 0_O I know it's still red, but he cut it!!!! gah it makes him looks cooler. I'm gonna miss your black mushroom hair like forever. Minho should reveal his personal pictures now, or I will take my heart away from him to Taemin lol. I hope he(Minho) won't show me his curls that will make him to be like Gu Jun Pyo from boys over flowers.
They also reveal their song teaser!!! Not really sure what the title is.


Nothing can stop me from loving you~ you~ you~~ kkk. I only heard that line, ahh this makes me curious! Luckily I HAVEN'T heard that song before (I mean if there were someone who sang it or not). Yep, I hope it's not a remake, oh please, make it better better and better from Juliette.

Fyi, their comeback will be held on October 19th which means it's also gonna be my first day of my mid-term test. Great -_-

2. LG BL40 Chocolate &friends.

If I didn't watch SNSD and f(x)'s new CF about this new LG phone, maybe I wouldn't know how cool is this phone. Nope, don't get me wrong, I want this LG not because SNSD nor f(x)'s are models of this phone CF. So after I watched the CF, I looked up google and type "lg bl40 chocolate feature" this is what I've got. check the features out! cool isn't it? But sadly, the price hasn't been known until now. Indonesia definitely hasn't gotten that phone now,after several months, perhaps?

Beside LG BL40. Sony Ericsson's xperia and Nokia aeon also catch my eyes, successfully. I dont get any hopes for xperia, because if we convert the price to Rupiah, the price is around 10 millions. Gosh =.=
Those phones break my promise that I won't change my w980i but.......ah.

Udah ah segitu aje yang bhs inggris wkwk bentar lagi mau ngudahin nih. Besok gue psikotes disekolah loh, wajib. Yaaah belom tidur, malas. Semoga aja tidur aga maleman gini besok gue nyambung-nyambung aja ya ngerjainnya, soalnya nyokap gue udah ngancem gitu -_- haha ga gitu juga sih cuman bilang aja harus dapet bagus. Hehe amiiiiin, psikotes gk harus belajar kan? kan murni dari kemampuan kita sendiri heheh. Iya penasaran juga IQ gue berapa deh, dulu kls 7 ada tes psikotest juga tapi gue engga ikut gara2 kebetulan sakit hoho dan hasilnya gue enggak tau IQ gue berapa. Hmm besok lah kesempatannya! Ohiya gue masih LIA lho, besok berarti gimana? Gak LIA lah. Orang dari jam 8-12. Maaf ya LIA, miss laila bye bye dulu besok, wajib nih miss sama sekolahnya wkwk jangan marahi saya -_- terus abis dari LIA...tidak bisa kabur, BP mencekam. Pulang2 dari BP kayanya mau ngelanjutin sketsa. Yasudahlah besok jalanin aja.

See Ya!
take care, xoxo~

0 suggestions: