Sunday, October 18, 2009

Before war starts

Well, do you know what does "war" on my title stand for?
It's..... MID-TERM TEST. Ohmy.. I know some of you from other schools obviously have finished this. Al-Azhar is kind of late lah, you know. So before my war starts (studying, exam, etc) I decide to post something first. Do you wanna guess what things that I'd like to post? Yeah, definitely there will be SHINee HAHAHA please don't get bored. But I know you will, though.
Here's some updates of mine:
  • War hasn't finished yet, last week was my first war. And I'm gonna facing the next war starting on Monday. (Last week I've got tons of daily tests, sucks!)
  • Guess what? I've already got my photobook!!!<33> Yeah I've recieved it since last monday. Haha I didnt told ya that I've ordered Photobook night. But I actually have said that I would order SHINee's photobook day on this blog. Well, I cancelled it and ordering shinee's photobook night instead. That book is so fascinating(:
  • Anticipating on SHINee's comeback!! Hehe they've already made a comeback though on Friday's music bank. But they didn't on the chart, maybe because they haven't released their album nor music video on that day. But now, they've already released the Music Video!!!! This has been freaking me out, totally. click me if you wanna be killed I admit they look different from their previous MV&looks. Many fans thought this MV is more like Suju's don't don or DBSK's triangle. Hahaha I agree with that, but still, SHINee's my favorite. Btw, what the hell is the stylist doing with Jonghyun's hair? 0_O blonde doesn't fit him well. I should told ya that G-Dragon is the ONLY Korean boy who looks perfect with blonde hair.
  • I've ordered SHINee's Ring Ding Dong+Romeo album!! kekeke my friend has transferred the money, yayyy. Just wait until next week or the rest of this October.
  • Last night I've fallen asleep while studying biology, Hahaha ok this is not important 0_O
  • I woke up early, because I slept early as well last night. And guess what? My mom surprised me with MacBook Pro this morning hahaha, no no, don't get me wrong. It doesn't belong to me :P
  • My legs hurt :( especially my left leg. I know the reason why, it's the effect of last Thursday's PE test (physical education). Got an relay run (lari estafet, for sure :P). My team was on the third place, huahaha I can't believe it. I know its not because of me, my friends did it, they both are good at running kekeke. Yepp its still hurt from thursday, until now. Uh get well soon me.
  • I must be happy after this war ends, there will be so many things that I've been looking for: Freedom, SHINee's album, Dream Team new episode, Big Bang's video scope on Channel V, and the last but not least: Good Score!!! I believe they will be facing me next week, fighting!
Its already 8am today, ok I have to stop now. Happy studying for me. Tomorrow is Religion and Math, fighting! btw I'm kind of afraid with Tuesday and Thursday (biology, history, physics will be on it, ahh I'm especially scared with memorizing subjects! its not my thing)

0 suggestions: